Listener Q&A: Baptism, Suffering, Family Issues, Bible Study
Featuring Marcus Grodi and Jim Anderson/
Air Date: June 18, 2008
Colossians 1: 3-8; Hebrews 10; Colossians 1: 24
Marcus Grodi and Jim Anderson in this special summer format, invite listeners to call in and ask Scripture questions, such as:
- Where in the Bible does it say it is sinful not to attend Sunday Mass?
- What advice do you have for a parent of a rambunctious toddler at Mass?
- Should we take the words in the Bible literally or as myths?
- How to begin a parish mens ministry or Bible study?
- What is the Catholic Church’s teaching on Baptism?
- What does St. Paul mean by “what is lacking in the suffering of Christ”? (Col 1: 24)